VHF MARINE TRANSCEIVER
Three Color Choices, Smart Features
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
Slim, Lightweight, High Performance
The IC-M25 has the slim (depth: 30.5 mm; 1.2 in) and light (220 g; 7.8 oz) body. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
Large LCD, Simple User Interface
The IC-M25’s LCD is 30% larger thanits predecessor, the IC-M24 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB Charging (Micro-B USB type)
A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can beused with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5 V/1 A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 Hours of Battery Life
The built-in 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-213
The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
550 mW Audio Output
The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550 mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
|Frequency Range||136-174 MHz||403-470 MHz|
|Frequency Stability||±2.5 PPM||±2 PPM|
|Channel Spacing||12.5/20/25 kHz||12.5/20/25 kHz|